Dial in your nutrition to look and feel amazingHabits that last a lifetime.
And results that do, too!
“I was surprised how much food I was actually able to eat on the program and was thrilled to eat all of those foods that I had previously banned due to a paleo diet. My coach helped me stay accountable with weekly check-ins and my coach kept me focused and motivated. She listened to all of my concerns (including ones having nothing to do with weight loss) and put things into context.”
Dial in your fitness by way of wholesome, fuel-focused nutrition. We’ve created a fine-tuned nutrition program, powered by Working Against Gravity, to ensure that every minute you spend in the gym pays off — mentally and physically. Our nutrition coach will work with you to help you turn your sweat sessions into the results you’re after.
WAG Certified Affiliate Badge
This program pairs you with nutrition coach, Jennifer Jaggers, from our gym who has been screened, trained and certified to teach you the ins and outs of meal prepping, weighing, tracking and more. Jen understands that every physical body is different. She will listen, adjust and help you learn how to make sense of your own anatomy and relationship with food. Because no two bodies are the same.
How Does it Work?
- Meet Your Coach: Jennifer Jaggers has gone through the WAG program herself and has been trained to guide you through every step.
- Set your goals: Then your coach will tell you how many grams of protein, fats and carbs you need to consume daily to reach them.
- Keep Track Chart: Your progress in one central web app that logs your weight, macronutrients, measurements, milestones, photos and more.
- Gain a Support Group: Stay accountable with weekly one-on-one check-ins and unlock access to our members-only Facebook page.
“My goal was to better reflect the amount of training I do by losing body fat and increasing strength. I’ve tried many different diet plans but I couldn’t sustain any of them. I train really hard and I thought that all I needed in a diet plan was good science but I was missing something really big. Because my coach invested in the mental and emotional components of my eating, I succeeded where I used to fail.”
“My Coach has been an incredible help through the entire process, she was even able to help me through a week-long work trip to The Netherlands where their eating habits are way different than ours (bonus – I learned how to calculate my Protein, Carbs, and Fat in Dutch).”
What to Expect
- Learn how to track your food and use tracking apps
- Learn what your body needs in order to feel and perform at its best
- Gain an understanding of serving sizes, quality and nutritional composition of your favorite dishes Establish habits and routines
- Learn about yourself and your tendencies with food – emotions, triggers, cravings, etc.
- Develop a positive relationship with food
- Experience first-hand the importance of consistency to see the best possible results
- Work through the initial discomfort of tracking your food, eating at restaurants and dealing with peer pressure
(Note: *Results may vary. Following your coach’s guidelines is required for best results.)
Experience the benefits of coaching with Jennifer Jaggers who has who has passed the entire WAG Coaching Course program. She will work with you to develop a plan regardless of what tier you choose, but our Tier 1 gives you all the benefits of the proven WAG program!
It’s an investment worth making in your health — one that buys earned results.
- Weekly online check-ins with your coach Guaranteed 24/hr response time Access to members-only Facebook Group Online nutrition portal inside our web app Seismic Knowledge Base full of exclusive macro-counting education
Simple. This is the nutrition program that’s trusted by the pros. CrossFit champions, Olympians and professional athletes across many different sports are among some of WAG’s loyal members. If it’s worked for them, then it’ll work for you. Stick with it and you’ll see results like the 15,000 others who have changed their lives with this program. www.mactowncrossfit.getseismic.com